How to contact Visa Services [fr]
The Consulate is closed on the following days in 2011.
You must schedule an appointment through the Internet before coming to Visa Services (No appointment may be scheduled, changed or cancelled on-site or by telephone, e-mail or mail.)
Postal address of the Consulate General of France :
Visa Services – Consulate General of France in Montreal
1501 McGill College, 10th Floor, Suite 1000
Montréal (Qc) H3A 3M8
Visa Services fax: (514) 878-6272
To send an email
Before sending a request for information, please read our Web site very carefully. You will find the answer to most of your questions. Attention : Information requests already dealt with on our Web site will not be answered.
In order to provide you with an accurate answer, please send the following information in any correspondence :
1. Surname and given name(s) as written in your passport.
2. Principal address, phone number and e-mail (if any).
3. Nationality and type of passport.
4. Status in Canada (for example: Canadian passport, permanent resident card or type of visa).
5. Purpose of your trip to France and other Schengen countries, overseas departments or overseas territories.
6. Length of your stay.